The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Puffer Fish  - Page 2 Empty Re: Puffer Fish

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:28 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Very smart.

Military service cleaned me up very well. After getting out, I maintained a medium styled haircut. Nothing like before though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:28 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: (Just been on the chatbox)
That's the one that leaves you with nothing left to comb, you just need a polishing cloth?

Yes, during basic training and tech school. Afterwards, we could grow it a little longer.

Puffer Fish  - Page 2 Stevef10

Oh Gosh,,, Graduation photo.

I might have one or two photos in my album from the USN... but I gave all my military belongings to my father who was proud. And since I moved to the UK I didn't need a VA card. As far as I was concerned I was happy to let it go.

But at that time, I was grieving. I might dig something up.

Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:57 pm
Admin wrote:

I might have one or two photos in my album from the USN... but I gave all my military belongings to my father who was proud. And since I moved to the UK I didn't need a VA card. As far as I was concerned I was happy to let it go.

But at that time, I was grieving.  I might dig something up.

I hope you find one Jon. The AF gave us a full sheet of wallet size photos and other different sized ones.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:25 am
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:

But at that time, I was grieving.  I might dig something up.

I hope you find one Jon. The AF gave us a full sheet of wallet size photos and other different sized ones.

The Navy gave us loads, and then I went into the store and bought some goodies to go with them. My Father will have them in a box somewhere.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum