The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
avatar
Guest
Guest

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:04 pm
Germania sure packs 10 ounces of silver into one little thick bar. Hefty thing it is. Also got the Nadir 1 ounce.

Total silver is now 57.5 ounces

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Img20252
Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Img20253
avatar
AVG
Posts : 274
Join date : 2023-06-26

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:53 pm
PT
I like the one ounce bar, The biggest thing I have is five ounce Aztec.

Admin likes this post

avatar
Guest
Guest

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:41 pm
AVG wrote:PT
I like the one ounce bar, The biggest thing I have is five ounce Aztec.

Because of the recent price dip, I rolled with bars. Always wanted a Germania bar because of its clean casting. And Nadir sold me on its pressed bar and packaging. The five ounce coins are a pleasure to have. I too have only one. It's the 2019 Apollo 11 commemorative. Good chunk to hold.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3284
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:52 pm
A good selection there @Periodic Table .
Greetings from Funchal - a very warm Funchal.

Admin likes this post

avatar
Guest
Guest

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:03 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:A good selection there  @Periodic Table .
Greetings from Funchal - a very warm Funchal.


Enjoy your time there TCM!  Hmm, wonder if there are LCSs there.🤔
Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3346
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:24 pm
She is under strict instructions NOT to come on whilst on holiday.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3284
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:58 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:A good selection there  @Periodic Table .
Greetings from Funchal - a very warm Funchal.


Enjoy your time there TCM!  Hmm, wonder if there are LCSs there.🤔

Good so far, thanks, but hot. Not seen any coin shops here though, and I can't recall them from past visits either. I'll just have to stick to the madeira wine. Fortunately, we know someone here who makes it.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3284
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:00 pm
Admin wrote:She is under strict instructions NOT to come on whilst on holiday.

Hello Jon.
avatar
Guest
Guest

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:07 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Admin wrote:She is under strict instructions NOT to come on whilst on holiday.

Hello Jon.

Won't get in the middle this. Shocked  Laughing
Think I'll just get some popcorn. 🍿
Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3346
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip Empty Re: Germania 10 Oz Bar & One Oz Nadir Bar Price Dip

Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:49 am
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Admin wrote:She is under strict instructions NOT to come on whilst on holiday.

Hello Jon.

Won't get in the middle this. Shocked  Laughing
Think I'll just get some popcorn. 🍿

Heck no... I am ignoring her until she returns.

She should not be on here.. LOL

And if she is on here, we should be seeing great pictures.

Cool
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum