The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Pobjoy Mint Latest Empty Pobjoy Mint Latest

Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:20 am
Today is the last day but one for the Pobjoy online shop, and they are doing some very nice offers with free postage on all orders. I've just picked up the virenium Christmas medals from 2018 to 2023, which are very cute and a lot less than silver, especially with 40% discount lol!   VAT is still added at the end though!

Admin and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Pobjoy Mint Latest Empty Re: Pobjoy Mint Latest

Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:16 pm
I just looked up the Pobjoy website, which is still live although you can't buy anything. There's now a byline inviting people to register for the plant and machinery auction in February.
Any would-be coiners out there?

tray likes this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

Pobjoy Mint Latest Empty Re: Pobjoy Mint Latest

Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:36 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:I just looked up the Pobjoy website, which is still live although you can't buy anything. There's now a byline inviting people to register for the plant and machinery auction in February.
Any would-be coiners out there?

I did think making coins might be quite fun, but I don't really have the talent to design the devices.  At any rate, I have nowhere to put the machinery, even on the remote chance it might go for a price that I can afford.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum