The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir Empty In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir

Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:50 am
If anyone sees when these are released and where could you let me know please In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir Screen57
In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir Screen58

Admin, Rod Panhard, Silverlocks, AVG and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir Empty Re: In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir

Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:08 am
Certainly will @tray : I'll be looking out for them for me too.

Admin and monkey like this post

tray
tray

In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir Empty Re: In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir

Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:17 am
They are stunning

Admin likes this post

monkey
monkey

Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:57 am
Wow these look epic! will be keeping an eye out for them.

I would love to know how they are actually made, they look both cast and pressed.

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:03 am
Are these Korean Komsco Mint? They have that look about them.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:13 am
Yes they are, Mjolnar is out for release March 2024

Admin, Rod Panhard and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:26 am
Rod Panhard wrote:Are these Korean Komsco Mint?  They have that look about them.

It's a bit of a moot point. The manufacturer is now always given as Coins Today or Coins Inc., but when they first started to appear they were said to be Komsco. It may be that Coins Today is an arm of Komsco, or that they have separated out the stackables (as they're now called) from the mainstream coin business. I've never been able to find out.
I've been getting them from the Coin Shoppe, who are excellent, but postage is expensive and I would love to find a reliable closer supplier. Aurinum get some from time to time, but it's erratic and they've recently removed the English language version of their website, so it's all in German now. Powercoin also get them in, if you still have a kidney to sell.

Admin, Rod Panhard and tray like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:30 am
I'm still waiting on my 5oz guilded dragon from them, I pre-ordered it months ago and if I'd known Martin would have been selling them I would have got it from him. They are on Ebay as well so everyone else seems to have them already. I have e-mailed them and they are supposedly any time now. I also have this on pre-order.

https://thecoinshoppe.ca/product/sword-saint-michael-2023-2-5-oz-pure-silver-antique-finish-medal-capsule-south-korea-pre-order/

Admin, tray and AVG like this post

tray
tray

Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:10 pm
I do love that sword. They are quite a hard mint to find information on it's a shame because their products are so high quality and unique. I would have so much more from them. Hopefully one day soon as supplier in the UK will start getting them in regularly

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:09 pm
I saw the sword, but resisted on the basis that it wasn't really part of the 2oz stacker series

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:41 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I saw the sword, but resisted on the basis that it wasn't really part of the 2oz stacker series

Their stacker series seems to go all over the place so I just buy what I think looks good, I think the idea of the sword is it's a follow on from the Archangel Gabriel 2oz stacker which is actually the only one I don't have.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:35 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I saw the sword, but resisted on the basis that it wasn't really part of the 2oz stacker series

Their stacker series seems to go all over the place so I just buy what I think looks good, I think the idea of the sword is it's a follow on from the Archangel Gabriel 2oz stacker which is actually the only one I don't have.

I wasn't aware of the Archangel Gabriel stacker. I have the Shield of the Archangel Michael though.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:20 am

Do you know if there are going to be anymore from that Forbidden fruit and Lucifer series?

I have not heard anything and I would have thought that they might make more..

or perhaps the series died.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:45 am
Admin wrote:

Do you know if there are going to be anymore from that Forbidden fruit and Lucifer series?

I have not heard anything and I would have thought that they might make more..

or perhaps the series died.

I honestly don't know. I'm keeping fairly well up with the stackers as they emerge, and there are quite a lot in the pipeline, including a Pieta - which is a religious theme. I can send you a list of the issues to date and those on the way if you like. It's fair to say that they don't come out in any regular order, and I think their designers just get carried away with new ideas.

tray likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:08 pm
For information, the Coin Shoppe now have both Ankh and Mjolnir showing as available to register an interest and be notified when they come into stock.

tray likes this post

tray
tray

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:For information, the Coin Shoppe now have both Ankh and Mjolnir showing as available to register an interest and be notified when they come into stock.

Just put my name down for the waiting list. It does look good
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:45 pm
tray wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:For information, the Coin Shoppe now have both Ankh and Mjolnir showing as available to register an interest and be notified when they come into stock.

Just put my name down for the waiting list. It does look good

Same here. I just thought I'd have a look on the website, and lo and behold.

tray likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:42 pm
On a point of interest, I got my Snapping Turtle Shell today, and the capuled stacker came in a plastic ziploc bag stamped 'Coins Today'. That seems to be the latest info on the manufacturer.
I also understand that Minted will be getting them in, although I don't know which ones and when. Or how much. The Male and Female Torsos are showing on the website with prices to be announced.

tray likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:40 am
I have just ordered the Male and Female Torsos from Minted. Sharon (aka Minted) has said that she intends to stock the stackers, and her prices are not bad.
tray
tray

Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:40 pm
Talking to an American dealer last night he said the Ankh is released is march. Theres a lot of interest now in the Korean stackers so hopefully the UK dealers will start getting more of them in. It's not so much. The price of the items is the postage and packing
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:57 pm
tray wrote:Talking to an American dealer last night he said the  Ankh is released is march. Theres a lot of interest now in the Korean stackers so hopefully the UK dealers will start getting  more of them in. It's not so much. The price of the items is the postage and packing

I know! Minted charges a fixed £6 p&p rate, so when compared to dealers abroad it's a big plus. The price for the Torsos was a lot less than Powercoin, and obviously Minted will have paid UK taxes. I don't know if Panda is still selling them, but he doesn't sell here now so he's out of the equation as far as I'm concerned. Minted is good to deal with - and Sharon is a cat person too.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:02 pm
Speaking of Coins Today, this is the latest on AgAu Bulletin, and all I can say is WOW!

In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir 2024-c10

I have asked Minted if it will be coming in there.

Admin and AVG like this post

tray
tray

Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:07 pm
What did they say ? I do get my 2oz Germania off of minted that I can't talk Martin in to getting, they are very good. No I don't use panda anymore never had a problem with him with what I ordered but no

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:13 pm
tray wrote:What did they say ?  I do get my 2oz Germania off of minted that I can't talk Martin in to getting, they are very good. No I don't use panda anymore never had a problem with him with what I ordered but no

I've only just emailed her, and I'll report back as soon as I hear.
She has the Freja bar too. I don't know if Martin is getting that, but it isn't on his Newsletter list.

Admin and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:28 am
I've been a bit slow with this, sorry, but updates on all three:
Minted has the Bear (named on the site as Furious Beasts). Eight in stock, price £105.
The Coin Shoppe has both Ankh and Mjolnir available to order, due by end of April (but that does depend on the manufacturer  In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir 1f63d ). Price CAD124.76.

The Coin Shoppe also has a rather nice Lunar Dragon by D G Smalling, a Choctaw artist. There's a plain silver (mintage 8888) at CAD42.97 and a colourised one in a presentation tin (mintage 88) at CAD169.99.

Rod Panhard and tray like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum