The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir - Page 2 Empty Re: In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:46 am
Yes I have the bear on order with them. I seem to have orders everywhere at the moment
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir - Page 2 Empty Re: In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:49 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:I've been a bit slow with this, sorry, but updates on all three:
Minted has the Bear (named on the site as Furious Beasts). Eight in stock, price £105.
The Coin Shoppe has both Ankh and Mjolnir available to order, due by end of April (but that does depend on the manufacturer  In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir - Page 2 1f63d ). Price CAD124.76.

The Coin Shoppe also has a rather nice Lunar Dragon by D G Smalling, a Choctaw artist. There's a plain silver (mintage 8888) at CAD42.97 and a colourised one in a presentation tin (mintage 88) at CAD169.99.

I pre-ordered the DOnald |Trump gold sneaker credit card bar and I have no idea why, I don't particularly like Trump or his gaudy gold sneakers but something about it just made me buy it.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:54 am
Rod Panhard wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I've been a bit slow with this, sorry, but updates on all three:
Minted has the Bear (named on the site as Furious Beasts). Eight in stock, price £105.
The Coin Shoppe has both Ankh and Mjolnir available to order, due by end of April (but that does depend on the manufacturer  In AG/AU news yesterday Ankh & Mjolnir - Page 2 1f63d ). Price CAD124.76.

The Coin Shoppe also has a rather nice Lunar Dragon by D G Smalling, a Choctaw artist. There's a plain silver (mintage 8888) at CAD42.97 and a colourised one in a presentation tin (mintage 88) at CAD169.99.

I pre-ordered the DOnald |Trump gold sneaker credit card bar and I have no idea why, I don't particularly like Trump or his gaudy gold sneakers but something about it just made me buy it.
A sort of morbid fascination. I get that sometimes when I've started to read a book that is absolute rubbish, to the point that I can't believe I'm actually wasting my eyesight on it. I'll still finish it though.
I saw the sneakers but resisted and, to be honest, it didn't take much resistance.

Rod Panhard likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum