The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Sad news and a loss to the community Empty Sad news and a loss to the community

Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:30 am
It is with a heavy heart that I post this but as this person was a member of this community, I feel I should honour her memory and let her friends know, I regret to inform you all that one of our members @YooperGirl has unfortunately lost her battle with cancer and passed away, she was such a bright spirit and strong woman, she will be missed dearly. RIP Amy "YooperGirl" I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sad news and a loss to the community Empty Re: Sad news and a loss to the community

Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:09 am
For those who have known her, and those who have never had a chance. I can say this about @YooperGirl  

She was a kind soul who battled through Cancer. 

But Cancer is not what made Amy the person I loved as a friend. 

Amy was a caring soul, stood up to BS. She was always supportive and helpful. 
She would go out of her way to make you smile. I remember a livestream where  @Jeepingjohn and myself ( both named Jon ) were chatting live and the jokes as you no doubt can imagine flowed. 

Amy will be missed, She was doing so well and just got a new bed after waiting, she made it to Christmas and shared that love around. 
Although she was not active on the forum she was one of the first people to join. She joined my previous forum before this to help to. 

Amy had plans, goals, and ambitions. We all though she beat this, but sadly lost the fight suddenly. 

So please spare a thought for her boys left behind. 

The friends who are in pain at this time, and Remember Amy as herself not as a Cancer victim. 

RIP Amy Melton.    You are missed, loved and forever in my heart. 

Your friend always, 

Jon.
Sad news and a loss to the community 17554110

CanadianGoldHunter, Trumar and ilank14 like this post

Jazz
Jazz

Sad news and a loss to the community Empty Re: Sad news and a loss to the community

Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:31 am
Our thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family’s

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:52 pm
This is sad news. I never knew Amy, but she was clearly well loved by those who did know her, and her loss is keenly felt. My thoughts are with her family.

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:15 pm
@Admin words of perfection to describe Amy brother!!!!!! she was an inspiration with her spirit and determination, the world lost a bright soul and heaven gained one heck of a great Angel.

Admin and ilank14 like this post

Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:10 pm
Ah God Bless your memory Amy and the spirit of your family. Even though I didn't know you I recognise in your photo a sweet soul.. May peace and understanding be with your family.
ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:16 pm
I didn't have the opportunity to know this lady.
It is obviously to my detriment if I understand the sentiments detailed above.

I cannot mourn her, as you can; but rest assured, I will support you in your grief through prayer...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum