The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Australian wildflower series Empty Australian wildflower series

Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:23 pm
Does anyone know what happened to the Australian wildflower series? I bought the 2022 Warratah, but did they release a flower in 2023?

Australian wildflower series Fc079710

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Australian wildflower series Empty Re: Australian wildflower series

Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:57 pm
Hi there @ArcaneCollector , I had been wondering the same. Following a recent discussion with @SilverTrader , the consensus appears to be that the series has been quietly discontinued. I am very disappointed as I really liked it and was looking forward to following issues. The same appears to be the case with the Fiji Ancient Warriors series, which kicked off with a Samurai in 2022. Australian wildflower series 1f63e
Incidentally, I hope you weren't too upset by the Perth Mint's choice of animals for the 125th Anniversary coin.

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:58 pm
Aw, that’s disappointing as they could have had 100’s of flowers to choose from and kept the series going for decades. The animals on the anniversary coin are acceptable. The Quokka Council received compensation for their lack of representation, in the form of belly tickles.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:02 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Aw, that’s disappointing as they could have had 100’s of flowers to choose from and kept the series going for decades. The animals on the anniversary coin are acceptable. The Quokka Council received compensation for their lack of representation, in the form of belly tickles.

I'm pleased to hear that all has been made good with the QC. I might have held out for some chocolate though .....

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum