The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
silverstacker101
silverstacker101

Falling Silver Price Empty Falling Silver Price

Fri 17 Sep 2021, 15:18
With the falling silver price even with the 20% VAT and shipping I am thinking of buying bullion from Europe and the 1 oz Krugerrand Silver Coin (2021) from Coininvest at £18.83 each before the added costs. Anyone else thinking about buying from Europe and from which dealer and the coins and prices. Any comments would be gratefully accepted. Or should I wait or just buy a couple of sovereigns.  
  flower

Admin, Fortune8 and AceBullion like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Falling Silver Price Empty Re: Falling Silver Price

Fri 17 Sep 2021, 19:49
Tough choice. 

I still don't own a single gold Sovereign.  So I can't talk about them.

Fortune8 and silverstacker101 like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri 17 Sep 2021, 20:06
I don't own any sovereigns either. I buy from EMK and Aurinum (who have just started to ship to the UK following Brexit). I tend to buy individual specimens of the less generic coins, so no eagles, britannias, maple leaves etc. (which are Coininvest's main range) and their prices are quite good. If you look at websites and compare, including the dreaded shipping costs, then you can make an informed choice. I haven't seen anyone who has Krugerrands at less than £18.33 before on-costs though.
I hope that helps, but I suspect it is totally useless.

I should add that my go-to for bullion in the UK is Silvertrader, and by the time all the on-costs are factored in, his prices are very competitive indeed.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Sat 18 Sep 2021, 10:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Further explanation and clarity)

Admin, Fortune8 and silverstacker101 like this post

Fri 17 Sep 2021, 20:15
Is this a duplicate thread, I thought I'd just replied to this? Colour me thoroughly confuzzled!!!
ilank14
ilank14

Wed 06 Oct 2021, 16:24
oooh why sovereigns?

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA
https://www.youtube.com

Thu 02 Dec 2021, 22:33
The falling market is impressive I am happy with it. Prices are once again reasonable and i can one again purchase small amounts without breaking the bank

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri 03 Dec 2021, 10:10
First off Europe is now a no go for buying your VAT free or discounted metals from as of December 31st.

Falling price in Silver and Gold are great as Ant mentioned above. The markets Dip and climb. This is the nature of the beast. But I do love the opportunity to purchase a bit more. This goes in my STACKING pile.
I still stack yes.... once a stacker always a stacker. But I focus on Premium coins or rounds now, and I am trying to focus on a lot more gold and platinum for my collection.

The biggest goal for me in 2022 is buying more bars.
YEP
You heard me.
But watch this space I got a surprise for you all soon.

CanadianGoldHunter and Mcb2007 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum