The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!  Empty 7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!

Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:29 pm
Firstly Congratulations to   @Fortune8  on his win of the Funnel Web Spider 1oz Silver.  The link is below. 

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the rules and terms of the next Giveaway. ALSO note that WE NEED donations to keep this going. IF NO one donates we will move the draw to every other month! 

*The NEW add on rule is that the winner of the last draw is not able to enter the following months draw. So Fortune8 is out of Mays draw. 
This gives everyone a better chance, assuming that entries are the same. 

You must be an Active member of the forum,  ( have at least 30 ) posts   NOTE Active Means 30 Post since the Last Giveaway, So if you entered the last giveaway you have to make another 30 posts. 
Do NOT comment on this thread more than once!  If there is a problem send me a message, but ONE comment! < or you will be void.

You must have an Avatar,

Finally. Post below,        #ThePreciousMetalForum    For your entry.

One entry per person / House hold

If you win, You MUST send ME ADMIN a private message within 7 days, OR the prize will go to the runner up.

This is a Giveaway for Active members of this forum and brought to you by active members of the forum.

What is the prize? Watch the video below, That should give you a idea. 

READ AND SEE BELOW < IMPORTANT!!!

There are 5 prizes, as shown in my YouTube video. You will pick a number between 1 and 6.  ( NOTE this might change if we have more donations! )
That number will be your prize. It is a Mystery. There is Silver,  and even a few joker prizes.
What ever the number is you choose will be the prize you win.
The Winner will be drawn with others lives on May 3rd at 1230 London time
The competition closes on the 30th April  around 4pm London time.
There is no cash alternative, I will post the prize to the winner and keep a record of proof of posting. Please show the members that you have received the prize by posting a picture in the Picture section or General discussion section. 
No payment of any kind is required, just be an active member. It is for the group, and for fun.
I am not responsible for loss of post, or prize but I will do my best to ensure it is packaged properly and knock on wood, I have not lost a package yet!
Your odd of winning are determined by the amount of entries, no one is excluded.

Thank you for reading the rules.

No computers will be used to draw the winner, it will be all manual. And live on my YouTube account ( jonrms )

You can support me and my channel which helps pay for shipping and the running costs of the forum by joining up as a member on my channel. The link is below. Or if you wish you can send me a donation via PayPal. NOT REQUIRED. Please PM me for the PayPal email address. I keep all and any information private. 

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 03, 2022 12:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

m&m prospecting likes this post

dingy1688
dingy1688

7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!  Empty Re: 7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!

Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:15 pm

Admin and m&m prospecting like this post

Fortune8
Fortune8

7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!  Empty Re: 7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!

Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:58 pm
Guess who was a lucky old duffer this month???  No prizes for guessing cheers
I'll put up some pictures of my prize when it arrives?

CERTAINLY WORTH ENTERING, LIKE EVERYTHING ON HERE  "IT'S FREE"  sunny sunny sunny

Admin, AceBullion, ShortJohnSilver, m&m prospecting and silverstacker101 like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:03 pm
Darn right. 

I might go live in Tuesday to ensure some of these new members logs in and starts getting used to this.

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:22 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
#3 pleeeeeze...

I think I missed a couple of these, does that mean my post count is taken from my last entry...?

Fortune8
Fortune8

Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:24 pm
My recent 7th Preciousmetalforum  givaway win has arrived, and I'm delighted.....   cheers cheers cheers

Proud to show it off....   CERTAINLY WORTH ENTERING, LIKE EVERYTHING ON HERE  "IT'S FREE"   bounce  bounce

7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!  20220310

Admin, The Cat's Mother, Jazz, ShortJohnSilver, m&m prospecting and silverstacker101 like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:19 pm
Great stuff @Fortune8 - highly appropriate that it's going to the land of the dragon. 7th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway, Enter HERE!  1f432

Admin, Fortune8 and m&m prospecting like this post

Jazz
Jazz

Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:35 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum

Number 1 please

Last edited by Jazz on Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin, Fortune8 and m&m prospecting like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:47 pm
Jazz wrote:Lovely silver bar @Fortune8 😍😍😍
@Jazz

Remember bud what Thread this is on.... You might want to EDIT your post?????

Jazz and m&m prospecting like this post

m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:02 pm
#THEPRECIOUSMETALFORUM
I believe in number 6

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:37 pm
Rolling Eyes

@ShortJohnSilver you might want to ummm look to see if you already entered. 

I think perhaps a deleted post might be in order.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:44 pm
Closing on the 30th of April. 

OOOH were getting close, PLEASE READ THE RULES.. 

Do NOT reply if you have already entered. Start a new topic in General discussion or somewhere else. 

But 30 posts in a month, easily done. Tick Tock everyone.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:26 am
Please be sure you have met the post count. 30 for this month. 

If you want to be entered ensure all rules are followed. 

Admin

@m&m prospecting @Jazz @The Cat's Mother @Fortune8 @ShortJohnSilver @AceBullion @dingy1688 @Panda6Pack @Rod Panhard @Silverbackstacks @Mcb2007 @goldksilver @TenBob @silverstacker67 @silverstacker101 @mervs68 @Higgins94 @Florin6 @denby @ANT ORTA @Goldbythebar @AgAuAgAu @Angie @LondonStacker @CanadianGoldHunter @Globalhunter17

Please tag as many people as possible. We are close to the deadline. 

Also remember the other rules!!!!!

silverstacker101 likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun May 01, 2022 1:30 pm
Ok I am being generous this month,  WHY because I have been able to speak with a few of you personally and I know that some of you have gone though some difficult stuff. I know that I am putting it lightly when I say that. 

So All who entered are in. Yes thank me later. And I will see you on Tuesday LIVE for the draw. 

@dingy1688  < I am being very nice 30 posts per month!!! But your in.  4

@m&m prospecting < Again, 30 posts per month, but your in.   6

@Jazz ,< same thing regarding 30 posts per month  1

@ShortJohnSilver  < I know a tough month as well, but your in.  3

only 4 entries this month, But I will see you on Tuesday. 

On of you will get a prize.  And do not forget there is a BIRTHDAY Prize which I will draw this month. So get in if your have not already!

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 01, 2022 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : closing entries, and putting names up. Draw on Tuesday 1230 UK)

Jazz, ShortJohnSilver and m&m prospecting like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum