The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway Enter here.

+7
m&m prospecting
dingy1688
ShortJohnSilver
Mcb2007
The Cat's Mother
Jazz
Admin
11 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

5th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway Enter here.  Empty 5th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway Enter here.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:46 pm
You must be an Active member of the forum,  ( have at least 30 ) posts   NOTE Active Means 30 Post since the Last Giveaway, So if you entered the last giveaway you have to make another 30 posts.  Hence why I put the total number of posts on when I closed that last Giveaway.

Do NOT comment on this thread more than once!  If there is a problem send me a message, but ONE comment! < or you will be void.

You must have an Avatar,

Finally. Post below,        #ThePreciousMetalForum    For your entry.

One entry per person / House hold

If you win, You MUST send ME ADMIN a private message within 7 days, OR the prize will go to the runner up.

This is a Giveaway for Active members of this forum and brought to you by active members of the forum.

What is the prize?
READ AND SEE BELOW < IMPORTANT!!!

There are 6 prizes, as shown in my YouTube video. You will pick a number between 1 and 6.
That number will be your prize. It is a Mystery. There is Silver,  and even a few joker prizes.
What ever the number is you choose will be the prize you win.
The Winner will be drawn with others lives on February 4th at 1230 London time
The competition closes on the 31th of January around 4pm London time.
There is no cash alternative, I will post the prize to the winner and keep a record of proof of posting.
No payment of any kind is required, just be an active member. It is for the group, and for fun.
I am not responsible for loss of post, or prize but I will do my best to ensure it is packaged properly and knock on wood, I have not lost a package yet!
Your odd of winning are determined by the amount of entries, no one is excluded.

Thank you for reading the rules.

No computers will be used to draw the winner, it will be all manual. And live on my YouTube account ( jonrms )

A huge Congratulations to Jazz who has won the First Giveaway of 2022 ( you have 7 days to contact me by PM with your full address ) 
If you missed the livestream you can watch it below. And finally anyone who wants to support my channel and or the giveaway can either Join as a member on my channel which helps. Or donate a prize for the Giveaway. There are 6 prizes at the minute, as I just made another one, but I can not keep this up on a regular basis without your help. 

Join my Channel and become a member with this video link if you are able to. No pressure, no hard sales talk. Thank you. 

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : No longer a sticky required.)
Jazz
Jazz

5th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway Enter here.  Empty Re: 5th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway Enter here.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:00 pm
@admin tried to send an email for the 4th prize, but was unable to do so
Admin
Admin
Admin

5th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway Enter here.  Empty Re: 5th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway Enter here.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:32 pm
Jazz,

Of all the places to send me a message this is the wrong spot. I have received your PM. AND Replied!

You asked what information I needed.    As per the Rules it is you have 7 days to contact me by PM with your full address

I look forward to you replying to that pm so I can send off your prize. Please let everyone know when you receive it and take a photo if you can. It is nice for those who donated the prize to know it has gone to a good home. 

Again, Congratulations.

Jazz likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:00 pm
Yes, congratulations @Jazz . A lovely prize.

Admin and Jazz like this post

Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:13 pm
Congratulations Jazz.
I will try no. 5. Please, thank you
Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:58 pm
Well done Jazz you lucky ****** . I feel robbed bloody 3rd , if I fell into a barrel of tits I’d come out sucking my thumb.😂😂

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:23 pm
Go on then back in the saddle ,

#ThePreciousMetalForum

No 3 please , I thank you .

Admin and ShortJohnSilver like this post

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:57 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum

No.3 PLEEEEEZE !-)

Admin likes this post

dingy1688
dingy1688

Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:50 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum number 2 please

Admin likes this post

m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:33 am
Congrats Jaz very nice win
#THEPRECIOUSMETALFORUM
Jon this forum is on its way up to the top great job along with all the participants in here yall are awesome oh my #is 4

Jazz
Jazz

Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:54 am
#ThePreciousMetalForum Number 1 again please 👐👐

Admin likes this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:40 pm
Jazz wrote:#ThePreciousMetalForum Number 1 again please 👐👐

Really hope you’re not 😂😂😂

Admin, Jazz and ShortJohnSilver like this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA
https://www.youtube.com

Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:46 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
If I win I will choose lucky # 3

The precious metal forum rocks. Keep the Great content Flowing 😎👌🏽

Admin likes this post

Fortune8
Fortune8

Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Admin likes this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:29 pm
Congrats Jazz on your win, was so close lol Wink Best of luck to those that enter and qualify for the next one Wink

New year, New luck, Cheers and Happy New Year everyone Wink

#ThePreciousMetalForum
#4 (please) lol
JOS WRSM
JOS WRSM
https://www.wwp-diemen.nl/

Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:19 pm
Please count me in for nr: 6

#ThePreciousMetalForum
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:47 pm
All entries are in, I will post a below the names of those who are entered. 

Good luck to all. 

Entries Confirmed. Note the rules,  Do NOT comment on this thread more than once!  If there is a problem send me a message, but ONE comment! < or you will be void.    Mad

Jazz       @Jazz Entry VOID for posting more than once   Rolling Eyes
The Cats Mother    @The Cat's Mother Not an entry   Embarassed
Mcb2007   @Mcb2007 Entry VOID for posting more than once   Rolling Eyes

Mervs68    @mervs68  Confirmed
ShortJohnSilver    @ShortJohnSilver Confirmed
m&m prospecting    @m&m prospecting  Confirmed
dingy1688    @dingy1688  Confirmed
Ant Orta    @ANT ORTA   Confirmed
Fortune 8    @Fortune8   Confirmed
Canadian Gold Hunter    @CanadianGoldHunter  Confirmed
JOS WRMS    @JOS WRSM   Confirmed

8 Valid entries for this dray, 
Sorry but the rules are the rules. 

Jazz, CanadianGoldHunter, ShortJohnSilver, ANT ORTA and m&m prospecting like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:54 pm
PLEASE NOTE .

The Date was wrong. It should have read the 3rd. Not the 4th. 
So tomorrow I will be doing the draw at 1230 London time. 

Please be sure you save the date. 
See you tomorrow. Good luck to all entries.

CanadianGoldHunter and JOS WRSM like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum