The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE!

+6
ArcaneCollector
Jazz
tray
ilank14
AceBullion
Admin
10 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Empty 11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE!

Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:48 am
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the rules and terms of the next Giveaway. ALSO note that WE NEED donations to keep this going. IF NO one donates we will move the draw to every other month! 

You must be an Active member of the forum,  ( have at least 30 ) posts in a monthly basis. 

Do NOT comment on this thread more than once!  If there is a problem send me a message, but ONE comment! < or you will be void.

You must have an Avatar,

Finally. Post below,        #ThePreciousMetalForum    For your entry.

One entry per person / House hold

If you win, You MUST send ME ADMIN a private message within 7 days, OR the prize will go to the runner up.

This is a Giveaway for Active members of this forum and brought to you by active members of the forum.

What is the prize? Watch the video below, That should give you a idea. 

READ AND SEE BELOW < IMPORTANT!!!

There are 6 prizes, as shown in my YouTube video. You will pick a number between 1 and 6.  ( NOTE this might change if we have more donations! )
That number will be your prize. It is a Mystery. There is Silver,  and even a few joker prizes.
What ever the number is you choose will be the prize you win.
The Winner will be drawn with others lives on December 6th at 1330 London time
The competition closes on the 4th December  around 4pm London time.
There is no cash alternative, I will post the prize to the winner and keep a record of proof of posting. Please show the members that you have received the prize by posting a picture in the Picture section or General discussion section. 
No payment of any kind is required, just be an active member. It is for the group, and for fun.
I am not responsible for loss of post, or prize but I will do my best to ensure it is packaged properly and knock on wood, I have not lost a package yet!
Your odd of winning are determined by the amount of entries, no one is excluded.

Thank you for reading the rules.

No computers will be used to draw the winner, it will be all manual. And live on my YouTube account ( jonrms )

Finally,   Please try to watch the draw live.. It not only helps me fund the postage, but I am also known for doing a mini giveaway during that stream! 
11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Icon_biggrin 11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Icon_biggrin 11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Icon_biggrin 11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Icon_biggrin 11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

ilank14 and Squirrelling coins like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Empty Re: 11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE!

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:42 pm
NOBODY is wanting to enter?

OH MY!

ilank14 likes this post

ilank14
ilank14

11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE! Empty Re: 11th Precious Metal Forum Giveaway. Enter HERE!

Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:38 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
3 please
and my odds are looking good if no-one else enters Wink good luck everyone and thank you!!

Admin, Jazz and AceBullion like this post

tray
tray

Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:26 pm

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Jazz
Jazz

Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:53 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
Number 2 please sir

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:05 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
Roll a dice for me!

Admin and ilank14 like this post

Fortune8
Fortune8

Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:41 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
# 5, if I am lucky enough to win   Arrow
Thank you

Admin likes this post

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:59 am
Phew, almost missed this & the Secret Santa...
I must be loozin' my grip!!!

#ThePreciousMetalForum

Number 3 pleeeeeze...

Fortune8 and denby like this post

denby
denby

Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:32 pm
SJ Silver ilank already has number 3 I think?
OK I still don't really understand but I will enter if I can and choose number 3 as well. #ThePreciousMetalForum
It's terrible being a learner driver eh!

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to join the competition using only 1 thread)

Admin and ilank14 like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:13 pm
denby wrote:SJ Silver ilank already has number 3 I think?

That's ok  @denby , the winner is drawn first and then the prize, so even if a few people choose the same number only one will win it.
Incidentally, are you entering the giveaway? If you are, be careful because you can only comment once on the thread, so you'll have to amend your post rather than do an entry separately.

Fortune8, denby and ilank14 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:42 pm
denby wrote:SJ Silver ilank already has number 3 I think?
Watch the previous draw bud.. it is simple... 

Everyone picks a number 1-6 

IF they are the name drawn out... than when I find that number in the prize ... well that is the prize they win... so it is special and entertaining. 

Edit your post so that your entered... and pick a number for gods sake.

Fortune8 and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:37 am
CLOSED Being drawn LIVE tomorrow UK time at about 1230-1pm start time. 
If your not already subscribed to my youtube and you have a account please do so, this way you do not miss the draw. 

@ilank14 number 3
@tray  number 1
@Jazz number 2
@ArcaneCollector number 3
@Fortune8  number 5
@ShortJohnSilver  number 3
@denby  number 3

Plus for all you who entered into the Christmas Secret Santa. Stick around 

@The Cat's Mother
@AceBullion
@Fortune8
@Rod Panhard
@denby
@ShortJohnSilver
@Mike

ALL the above are entered in a SECRET Draw that  @SilverTrader has sent to me for some prizes. 

There will also be ONE more prize given away tomorrow for those in my livestream. So be there or be square. 

Jazz, denby and ilank14 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum