The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

lapidary beauty? IDK but they are turning out great... Empty lapidary beauty? IDK but they are turning out great...

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:53 am
so as a way to occupy my time lately, I have been delving into lapidary arts, making things from Quartz\Aluminum and other material, as a prospector I see many use the shovel and miners pick as their logo and I figured I would see if it was possible to create a display piece that would suit the topic, added below are the first 3 of my creations. all work is done with a tile saw to slab the material and a dremel with Diamond bits and blade to do the finer details, the first 3 were spoken for and I am currently working on 2 more to add to the list of completed projects. more to come soon too Wink might need to stock up on materials I can work though lol (running low on supplies until I can get back up to my site in the spring to collect more)

what do you all think of these? I am looking at expanding my repertoire and I am thinking of offering custom designed pieces as my skills improve.

Oh and ive included in each piece, 0.25g of gold epoxied into the gold pans to give them some "Bling" lol

lapidary beauty? IDK but they are turning out great... Pictur35
lapidary beauty? IDK but they are turning out great... Pictur36
lapidary beauty? IDK but they are turning out great... Pictur37

Fortune8 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum