The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
denby
denby

Buying vaulted in London investment Silver Empty Buying vaulted in London investment Silver

Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:04 am
Hello again everybody in the bullion sphere.

I have recently started to buy Silver from Bullion Vault in London. This silver is free of VAT because you don't take delivery of it when you buy it.

You can buy from 1g to as much as you can afford when the London market is open. Buying and selling fees are 0.5% and vault and insurance fees are 5 pounds a month.

So today I can buy bullion silver for 55p a gram or 17 pounds 23p an ounce.

What are your thoughts on this method of investment in Silver? I cant see too much downside!

all the best,

Admin likes this post

Buying vaulted in London investment Silver Empty Re: Buying vaulted in London investment Silver

Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:12 am
Hi @denby, BullionVault a real good company. I've 'been with them' for a few years.. Can buy/sell 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Quick efficient, everything one needs. Excellent. 👌 Merv... However, to me it's simply a 'play' on the price,  a trading strategy. If the price goes ballastic then I will sell. I will never take delivery. Well I don't think so. 🤔
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum