The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1079
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:28 pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WOW!!!! 

Yes i just re-watched my own video for the 4th time and only AFTER uploading it I noticed at least 2 mistakes. 

Mistake number 1 < i said Queens Beast in the beginning. 

Mistake number 2 <  I said 1oz coin instead of 2oz coins. 

DOH 

Enjoy. 
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:02 pm
A lovely coin. I am still undecided about the 10 oz though: not because I have any issues with it (quite the contrary), but because I am concerned about HM still being around to the end of the series.
Having said that, I have an extra set of the Queen's Beasts 10 oz coins, so if anybody wants to get a set of the Tudor Beasts then I would be willing to swap set of 10 for set of 10. The Completer Coin would only be included in the swap if there was a Tudor Beasts Completer Coin, but I would sell one.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1079
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 1:18 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:A lovely coin. I am still undecided about the 10 oz though: not because I have any issues with it (quite the contrary), but because I am concerned about HM still being around to the end of the series.
Having said that, I have an extra set of the Queen's Beasts 10 oz coins, so if anybody wants to get a set of the Tudor Beasts then I would be willing to swap set of 10 for set of 10. The Completer Coin would only be included in the swap if there was a Tudor Beasts Completer Coin, but I would sell one.
king king king king king


OMG 

i missed out on the 10oz QB set and am Gutted. 

I know I know, I am considering back dating my collection but to be honest I know it will cost a arm and a leg. 

I have just bought more coins from The Silver Trader and some elsewhere for my collection. 

Most of the coins I buy are ongoing sets, And I can not skip them, as I am STILL searching for the 1oz and 1/2 ox 2021 coloured Year of the ox. 

I am really looking and Need them to keep going, I need both!!!! ARGH
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 1:30 pm
Well, if you buy the 10 oz Tudor Beasts I'll swap you for the QBs.

On the Ox colourised, EMK have the 1 oz on sale for €49.50 (link below) and I have put in a bid on the 1/2 oz on eBay ($25 +p+p). This was something of a mistake as I was expecting the bid to be declined on the US/UK sales rules: but eBay accepted it. I won't hold you to it, but if you want me to keep trying let me know, or see if you can bid yourself. I'll send you a link. The real downside is the P+P, which is almost as much as the coin.

https://www.emk.com/en-us/year-of-the-ox-1-oz-ibau582131?returnurl=%2fen-us%2fsearch%3fq%3dyear%2bof%2bthe%2box%23ibau582131

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1079
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 1:33 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Well, if you buy the 10 oz Tudor Beasts I'll swap you for the QBs.

On the Ox colourised, EMK have the 1 oz on sale for €49.50 (link below) and I have put in a bid on the 1/2 oz on eBay ($25 +p+p). This was something of a mistake as I was expecting the bid to be declined on the US/UK sales rules: but eBay accepted it. I won't hold you to it, but if you want me to keep trying let me know, or see if you can bid yourself. I'll send you a link. The real downside is the P+P, which is almost as much as the coin.

https://www.emk.com/en-us/year-of-the-ox-1-oz-ibau582131?returnurl=%2fen-us%2fsearch%3fq%3dyear%2bof%2bthe%2box%23ibau582131
If you win that 1/2 oz I will buy it. 

Dang. I am looking at EMK now.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 1:46 pm
I do enjoy spending your money for you ....   10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f63c  10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f63d
Or, indeed, anybody's. Volunteers please form an orderly queue.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1079
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 1:48 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I do enjoy spending your money for you ....   10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f63c  10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f63d
Or, indeed, anybody's. Volunteers please form an orderly queue.
LMAO Thank you. PS Email received. 

Also I just bought the 1oz from EMK as you suggested. A HUGE Thank you for that tip. I missed them out. 

Cheers.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 2:08 pm
I exist but to serve ... 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f607
EMK have a sale on at the moment, so your Ox had a bit of a discount. Possibly went some way towards the postage.
Let me know your maximum for the 1/2 oz version so I don't go mad.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1079
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 9:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I exist but to serve ...  10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f607
EMK have a sale on at the moment, so your Ox had a bit of a discount. Possibly went some way towards the postage.
Let me know your maximum for the 1/2 oz version so I don't go mad.
£25 plus the postage. 

But try to bid at the last minute. I dont want to go spending a tonne of money, but I really want that coin. I just got a major deal on a coin I really wanted. Yep I snipped it on fleabay and I am proud of doing so. LOL 

Details to come after inspection and when it arrives.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Sun May 01, 2022 10:32 pm
Bidding is in dollars, so what would that be - c $33?
The auction finishes at just before 3 am on Tuesday. Much as I adore you, I ain't staying up for the end so I'll bid your maximum before I retire for the night and hope for the best.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Mon May 02, 2022 4:15 pm
"HI Jon, Long time watcher but first time spammer 🙂 in regards to thepreciousmetalforum is it Free ?? I mean really Free not one of these slap a puppy and get 10% off kind of deals ? or Free to chat but if you look like your having fun i might have to pay for it ? or you won't be coming for my first born child at Halloween  etc ? thanks and sorry for the wind up in advance i just could not resist 🙂 I hope i won't have to pay for this o.O sincerely martin"

I think you probably will pay for this  @SilverTrader  10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f638  10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! 1f63d but I thought it was worth putting in here!

Admin likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Posts : 22
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Tue May 03, 2022 3:14 pm
ow no the cat has outed me Mad
i'm doomed or at the very least mildly buggered Suspect

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Tue May 03, 2022 4:08 pm
SilverTrader wrote:ow no the cat has outed me Mad
i'm doomed or at the very least mildly buggered Suspect

It can be deleted if you want.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1079
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Tue May 03, 2022 7:46 pm
lol! I swear, nutters to the left of me, nutters to the right.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 734
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Tue May 03, 2022 7:54 pm
Admin wrote:lol! I swear, nutters to the left of me, nutters to the right.
And a man is known by the company he keeps ..... jocolor

Admin likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Posts : 22
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Wed May 04, 2022 1:10 am
Or by the video's that he makes
sorry mate that was a low blow
I take it back your video's are awesome one better then the next unless it includes nudity of some sort then it's like watching a seal stare at an incoming baseball bat No No

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1079
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Wed May 04, 2022 10:29 am
SilverTrader wrote:Or by the video's that he makes
sorry mate that was a low blow
I take it back your video's are awesome one better then the next unless it includes nudity of some sort then it's like watching a seal stare at an incoming baseball bat No No
LMAO

lol! lol! lol!

Wrong on soo many levels but funny as heck bud.

SilverTrader likes this post

Sponsored content

10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!! Empty Re: 10oz Tudor Beast. HOLY COW WOW!!!!

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum