The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Tudor Beast ( or as I say Kings Beasts (  Empty Tudor Beast ( or as I say Kings Beasts (

Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:29 pm

Rod Panhard likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tudor Beast ( or as I say Kings Beasts (  Empty Re: Tudor Beast ( or as I say Kings Beasts (

Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:14 pm
Mine arrived today from oop North. It looks a lot better in the hand than in photos, although the close ups are, as always, very enlightening.

Admin and m&m prospecting like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tudor Beast ( or as I say Kings Beasts (  Empty Re: Tudor Beast ( or as I say Kings Beasts (

Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:16 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Mine arrived today from oop North. It looks a lot better in the hand than in photos, although the close ups are, as always, very enlightening.
cheers cheers cheers

Excellent. I am excited to start my new set ( 5 year goal ) 

And hopefully ( highly doubtful ) that I will get the 1/4 oz gold as well. Sadly funds are not permitting with so much going up and up and up.

m&m prospecting likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:53 pm
I know, I am wondering the same. I have the QBs in 10 oz, but I don't know about this series. So much going on cheers

Having said that, if someone wanted to swap a set of 10 oz Queen's Beasts for a set of 10 oz Royal Tudor Beasts in due course, I'd consider a deal.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:15 pm
I would like to collect these but I know they rushed out the Queens Beasts series due to concerns about how long Betty was going to be around and I've decided I won't be buying anything with Charles mug on it so I'm in a bit of a quandry. over this series.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:31 pm
I know what you mean @Rod Panhard , but realistically there are going to be an awful lot of coins with Charles' head on them, and unless you switch entirely to US or EU issues you're going to be a bit stuck in a few years' time. I think a lot will depend on what the design of the new obverses will be. Maybe the Mint will decide to bring out three Tudor Beasts a year (Hah!), or even have an obverse with both QEII and CIII silhouetted together. I'm sure somebody will have thought of it and there will be a contingency plan in place. (Why do I imagine a lot of people giving a hollow laugh at that point?) I'm going to collect the Tudor Beasts series and see what happens, they'll be displayed face down in any case.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:30 pm
Well, I am getting it to match the previous Queens Beast one. 

And the box I created is designed not to have his mug on it. LOL

Rod Panhard likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:58 am
Thats a chunky monkey of a coin 🪙
m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:52 pm
Nice coin might have to try and find one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum