The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN Empty Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN

Fri May 27, 2022 9:36 am
Run for the hills, hide in your holes, gosh only knows what chaos is about to be unleashed. 

LOL 

NO seriously welcome back to TCM. 

It might take her a day or two to adjust to the time... but she is back in the country, and I for one am very pleased.
Laughing
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN Empty Re: Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN

Fri May 27, 2022 4:14 pm
Thank you for that vote of confidence  @Admin . Don't expect any more postcards!  Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN 1f638  Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN 1f63d

Admin, AceBullion and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN Empty Re: Warning all members, TCM is BACK.... RUN

Sat May 28, 2022 2:22 pm
I do, however, have a bit of a bone to pick with @CanadianGoldHunter . All the time I was in Canada I didn't hear a single person say 'eh'. What is happening?

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat May 28, 2022 6:00 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I do, however, have a bit of a bone to pick with  @CanadianGoldHunter . All the time I was in Canada I didn't hear a single person say 'eh'. What is happening?
Mad Mad Mad Mad   Oh no he didnt...... LOL 

Rolling Eyes

@CanadianGoldHunter

That is just down right unacceptable. 
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

lol! I will have to pick on him for another reason to be shown and known SOON  study study study study study

CanadianGoldHunter likes this post

Sat May 28, 2022 6:05 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I do, however, have a bit of a bone to pick with  @CanadianGoldHunter . All the time I was in Canada I didn't hear a single person say 'eh'. What is happening?

Eh?

While you were gorne (hope you had lovely travels!) Admin's spelling was near on perfect...a real WTF from me Shocked I think he's been having us all on tbh geek
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat May 28, 2022 8:25 pm
I think you're probably right @kimchi . It is deeply suspicious.
Had a lovely break, thanks, although I did a bit of lurking while I was away, just to keep an eye on the staff.

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Tue May 31, 2022 1:40 am

Well that is because we only use the term when dealing with Americans LMFAO gotta keep up the Canadian stereotype and appearances, its mostly for the tourists lmfao

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue May 31, 2022 10:58 am
But I was a tourist. Don't know what the world's coming to.
I loved the country though, @CanadianGoldHunter , and even saw a couple of bears.

Admin likes this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Tue May 31, 2022 11:53 am
@The Cat's Mother Sounds like you had an amazing trip!!! one of the reasons you might not have gotten an "EH" is you did visit what we call the Hippy coast, just like in the United States our hippy community has gathered on the west coast, they like to see themselves as more "progressive" and "less stereotypical" but personally I think they just smoke too much of the funny smellin green stuff lmfao (im one to talk given im an AVID 420 enthusiast, I guess thats part of why I want to move to BC though, that and the gold deposits are richer and easier to access lmfao)

Tue May 31, 2022 4:54 pm
CanadianGoldHunter wrote:
Well that is because we only use the term when dealing with Americans LMFAO gotta keep up the Canadian stereotype and appearances, its mostly for the tourists lmfao

I think it's a regional thing as one of my best friends is from Nova Scotia and she says it all the time. I also remember the Jackson Five were from another part of the country and had a huge hit with Eh? B. C. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum