The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SanMarino
SanMarino

Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction  Empty Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:15 am
A bit of fun and to see who’s the canniest owl on the forum

Predict the end of year Saturday 31st December 2022 silver spot price

If we can keep it in US dollars to make it easier based on the spot price

If you can copy and paste the submissions from the latest post, enter your username and estimate in descending order it will make it easier to track who is our winner

$24.10 SanMarino

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction  Empty Re: Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction

Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:24 pm
ok I will make the prediction. I say $21.50

That is my honest thoughts on where it will be. 

I hope to be proven wrong

The Cat's Mother and SanMarino like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction  Empty Re: Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction

Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:58 pm
Mystic Mog, aka TCM has looked into her crystal ball, and I will be a little more optimistic and predict $25.50, a rough translation of £21 at today's exchange rates, although I hope it goes nowhere near there for the very selfish reason that I have a lot of stuff I want to buy.
My reasoning (I'm being generous here using that word) is that there may be a bit of a surge now that crypto is collapsing, although that will be likely to affect gold more given the sums involved. The surge will likely be falling by the end of the year, but there will be some optimism left, in advance of a further drop next spring to roughly where we are now.
Naturally, I haven't a clue really what I'm talking about, and anyone thinking I am the Sage of the bullion market must be barking - and I say that as the Cat's Mother! lol!

Admin likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:51 am
I probably should not do it but $36.10
Don't ask why i think this it's just a guess

Admin and denby like this post

denby

Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction  Empty December 31st silver price

Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:57 pm
I am going for 32 dollars per ounce, this is my lucky number.

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:40 pm
I was going to say $21.50 but that’s taken….so $21.43. 😁

Admin likes this post

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:40 am
I note that most are guessing in dollars & this jolted my grey-cells awake (crumbs it's bright out there...!).

So should one assume USD rather than CAD etc?

Further is the price at any one instance a global figure?

This then leads me to ask where in the World at the end of the year by which timezone...?

Ignoring all the above, l'll have a punt at 34.56USD at 31-12-2022 23:59 GMT.

denby

Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction  Empty December 31st silver price 2022 at 23-59pm

Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:14 pm
Hi John,

Got your message, I agree with USD and your deadline time, 1 second before midnight eh!

I have a funny feeling you and Martin are going to be close.

Another thing I expect to happen in the next 6 months is that the USD, the GBP and the Euro will race toward the bottom of the fiat pile together and we could have parity by New years eve. ie 1 USD = 1 GBP = 1 EURO. So your USD 34.56 could be worth GBP 34.56,which is pretty much double todays silver spot price.

We could have a lot of happy silver stackers singing Auld Lang Syne Eh.

Admin, SilverTrader, ShortJohnSilver and SanMarino like this post

denby

Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction  Empty December 31st silver price and Western Currencies parity.

Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:46 pm
Can't really believe it but the USD and Euro achieved parity today after 20 years. GBP is falling like a stone too at £1 =USD1.19. Even the Swiss Franc could be 1 : 1 by Hogmanay. Maybe it will be a good time to talk about CBDC, central bank digital currencies, even better than unbacked paper or plastic, you just get digits added to your bank account if you've been a good boy. Buy SILVER is my new Mantra.

Admin likes this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:36 pm
Interesting time in the markets and I do get the impression that just like the silver market has suffered from major American bank manipulation that there is emerging evidence that JP Morgan and I think it was Citibank have dramatically increased their gold contracts to the point they have (on paper) as much future gold contracts than the US has gold on reserve.
I need to do more research on the subject but it does look like precious metals are due a price correction in relation to the dollar and that will only be on way aka it will cost more dollars for your ounce.

denby

Your end of year 2022 silver price prediction  Empty USA Dollars today

Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:15 pm
San Marino,

I have a strong feeling that the king dollar could go to 1.20 on the dollar ratio before heading straight back to 0.8 in this half of 2022. So you could get gold a bit cheaper yet ie today dollar is 1.06 but at 0.8 you will be sitting on a very tidy profit if you buy gold soon. Dollar is only looking strong against the other Western Currencies because the Yen, Pound and Euro are already toast. Strongest world currency right now is the Rouble.
I also agree with you about JPM and Citi, more paper gold in their derivatives market than Gold on the Planet. Derivatives are weapons of mass financial destruction as Warren Buffett calls them!

Admin and ShortJohnSilver like this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:39 pm
The rouble is a case in point

Despite the western sanctions being backed by gold has demonstrated the strength it provides to a currency

Admin, ShortJohnSilver and denby like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum