The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Piccolina

Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but  Empty Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but

Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:52 am
hello :-) and there's not much more to say, I guess. I'm here to learn, to may trade, but right now I don't even know where to start.

Admin and Bondie like this post

tray
tray

Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but  Empty Re: Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:11 am
Hello welcome, it's a nice group. we cover most subjects and do ask questions, someone on the forum most of the time know the answers or can find out

Admin, Bondie and Piccolina like this post

Piccolina

Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but  Empty Re: Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but

Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:25 am
Hello Tray and thank you,

it was recommended to me by Silver Trader. Trying to manoeuvre around and negotiate. I have to say, though, that I'm one of these who can easily lost in a tunnel :-)

tray
tray

Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:33 am
Piccolina wrote:Hello Tray and thank you,

it was recommended to me by Silver Trader. Trying to manoeuvre around and negotiate. I have to say, though, that I'm one of these who can easily lost in a tunnel :-)
Me too I'm always the navigator up on trips, we get lost frequently
Just have a poke around on the site. It's pretty easy and if he not sure just ask

Bondie likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:13 pm
Piccolina wrote:Hello Tray and thank you,

Oh so Martin is to blame for this. LOL

I shall be having words with him LOL

Welcome to the forum. It is rather easy to navigate once you get used to it. The main subject matter is listed in each category, and within them are lots of topics that are appropriate to that area.

Bondie likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:50 pm
Martin is to blame for a lot of things  Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but  1f639  Hello, never seen forum like this since the late 1980s and it'll take time to get re-shuffle to these days.. but  1f639 , but we can forgive him for sending good new members our way.

Bondie
Bondie

Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:05 pm
Hi @Piccolina, it took me a little while to find my way around the forum, but it was worth it, and it's actually quite intuitive when you get used to its non-Facebookness!
Enjoy Very Happy

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum