The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Pressburg Mint - Page 2 Empty Re: Pressburg Mint

Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:00 pm
@Admin, no more worries for sure. I'll buy from Bold Precious Metals because they carry everything from the Pressburg Mint.

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:06 pm
Periodic Table wrote:@Admin, no more worries for sure. I'll buy from Bold Precious Metals because they carry everything from the Pressburg Mint.

its is just better to be safe than sorry. Pressburg mint went though a huge amount of changes... they could have easily gotten a bad reputation from it, but thankfully they just survived.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:57 pm
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Thank you both  @Periodic Table and  @Admin . I'msure Singapore Airlines will look after us. The airports, now, are a different matter entirely.

We are eagerly awaiting your return Cool

@Admin , flattery will get you anywhere lol!

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:56 pm
Well, taxi pick-up in a couple of hours and then I'll be incommunicado until Friday evening UK time. Have fun!

Admin and Silverlocks like this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:50 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Well, taxi pick-up in a couple of hours and then I'll be incommunicado until Friday evening UK time. Have fun!

And a belated safe travels to you.  I'm sure we'll hear from you when you get back.

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:18 pm
Stuck at Changi for hours (not a delay, planned transfer), so I thought I'd mess around on the interwebs. Just when you thought you were safe!

tray and Silverlocks like this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:32 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Stuck at Changi for hours (not a delay, planned transfer), so I thought I'd mess around on the interwebs. Just when you thought you were safe!

Do what I did and go wind up the bullion shops about how overpriced their Brits are (assuming there is one at Changi - there's one in KL.).

At least there was one in KL the last time I flew through it, which was .. 2006.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:17 pm
Silverlocks wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Stuck at Changi for hours (not a delay, planned transfer), so I thought I'd mess around on the interwebs. Just when you thought you were safe!

Do what I did and go wind up the bullion shops about how overpriced their Brits are (assuming there is one at Changi - there's one in KL.).

At least there was one in KL the last time I flew through it, which was .. 2006.

No coin shops at Changi, I looked on the way out. There's a pricy gold jewellery shop, but there wasn't enough temptation to resist. lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum