The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Trader UK review

+7
dingy1688
SilverTrader
denby
AceBullion
The Cat's Mother
Admin
SanMarino
11 posters
Go down
SanMarino
SanMarino

Silver Trader UK review  Empty Silver Trader UK review

Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:25 pm
I used silver trader UK for the first time this week.

Fast delivery, excellent items as described (new), decent prices and a free testing magnet!

I would happily recommend after a positive buying experience. .

One of the benefits of the silver trader website is the choice of modern bullion coins which is the best around and the cheapest in the UK for an in stock Armenian 1oz Noah’s Ark unless you want to risk buying from a Europe trader with all the headaches that can unfold.

Admin, Jazz and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Silver Trader UK review  Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:02 am
SanMarino wrote:I used silver trader UK for the first time this week.

Fast delivery, excellent items as described (new), decent prices and a free testing magnet!

I would happily recommend after a positive buying experience. .

One of the benefits of the silver trader website is the choice of modern bullion coins which is the best around and the cheapest in the UK for an in stock Armenian 1oz Noah’s Ark unless you want to risk buying from a Europe trader with all the headaches that can unfold.

I am sure  @SilverTrader will love this feedback. He works really hard to get a variety of bullion for us collectors.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:23 pm
Absolutely agreed, The Silver Trader has always been absolutely brilliant for me, and always a 5 star service whether just buying one coin or a number. Great communication, always super-fast delivery, well-packaged, and he updates if there might be a postal delay that it is out of his control.

He also really looks after his customers.

None better in the UK for what he does imvho Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:04 pm
kimchi wrote:Absolutely agreed, The Silver Trader has always been absolutely brilliant for me, and always a 5 star service whether just buying one coin or a number. Great communication, always super-fast delivery, well-packaged, and he updates if there might be a postal delay that it is out of his control.

He also really looks after his customers.

None better in the UK for what he does imvho Very Happy  
Your going to explode his head!!! LOL

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:22 pm
Admin wrote:
Your going to explode his head!!! LOL

That's why I didn't tag him! We don't want him distracted and purring over platitudes, we want him to get on with it and work his behind off sending out our fine coins asap LOL Very Happy
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:45 pm
I can't imagine Martin purring. Snarling, yes, but purring????? At this rate you'll be listing him in the members' pets thread.  Silver Trader UK review  1f429
(Somebody has to inject some sanity into this syrupfest).

Admin and AceBullion like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:48 am
Having said that, for the avoidance of doubt I have the very highest regard for Martin. But, purring? Nah!

Admin, AceBullion and Bondie like this post

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:18 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Having said that, for the avoidance of doubt I have the very highest regard for Martin. But, purring? Nah!

Eh?  @AceBullion told me that if I ever meet Martin I should give him a good scratch behind the ears and then rub his tummy scratch
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:11 pm
@kimchi I rather suspect that this is a suggestion you shouldn't take up.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:26 am
lol! lol! lol! study study study study study study study I shall retreat back and just watch the chaos.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:18 am
Just out of interest, has anyone warned Martin?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:35 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Just out of interest, has anyone warned Martin?
No idea, I am staying out of it. 

study
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:26 pm
I don't know. I think I'd appreciate a heads up if @kimchi was planning to scratch me behind the ears and rub my tummy.

Admin likes this post

Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:29 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I don't know. I think I'd appreciate a heads up if  @kimchi was planning to scratch me behind the ears and rub my tummy.

Have no fear,  @AceBullion tells me it's an ancient northern male-bonding ritual from the bullion guild. Apparently Martin actually prefers it (and so gives you most free silver) when it's a total surprise Very Happy
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:07 pm
I will have to take your word for it @kimchi , as I'm not an ancient northern male. Just promise you'll wear a bodycam when you pounce and share the footage.

Admin likes this post

Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:40 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I will have to take your word for it  @kimchi , as I'm not an ancient northern male. Just promise you'll wear a bodycam when you pounce and share the footage.

Now it's funny you should mention that TCM, because before Ace disclosed this (rather secret and potentially very lucrative) advice to me I had to promise him the very same thing! I forget why exactly, but I think he muttered something about sharing the footage with his biker friends or somesuch... scratch
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:06 pm
I didn't know they went in for snuff movies.

Admin likes this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:45 pm
Did you get your forum prize yet  @kimchi

And No, I am 100% sure the Bike club ate not into any of that.
denby
denby

Silver Trader UK review  Empty Martin at SilverTrader

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:58 pm
I also use Martin as my main supplier of silver bullion. He has been fantastic over many years, we are very lucky that he exists because he is the best seller of silver that I have unfortunately not met. Well done Martin. I was initially using Bullion by Post who were also very good suppliers but much more expensive. Their deliveries during the Covid pandemic were pathetic and could not be blamed on the Royal Mail.

Admin and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:33 pm
denby wrote:I also use Martin as my main supplier of silver bullion.  He has been fantastic over many years, we are very lucky that he exists because he is the best seller of silver that I have unfortunately not met.  Well done Martin.  I was initially using Bullion by Post who were also very good suppliers but much more expensive. Their deliveries during the Covid pandemic were pathetic and could not be blamed on the Royal Mail.

You haven't been tempted to scratch him behind the ears, have you? @kimchi can be very persuasive.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:26 pm
Hey, @Admin , I seem to have lost my power to moderate this thread (not that I want to, by the way). It's a bit odd, as none of the other threads I've looked at have been similarly affected.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:51 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hey,  @Admin , I seem to have lost my power to moderate this thread (not that I want to, by the way). It's a bit odd, as none of the other threads I've looked at have been similarly affected.
I have no idea why. I will look into it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:12 pm
denby wrote:I also use Martin as my main supplier of silver bullion.  He has been fantastic over many years, we are very lucky that he exists because he is the best seller of silver that I have unfortunately not met.  Well done Martin.  I was initially using Bullion by Post who were also very good suppliers but much more expensive. Their deliveries during the Covid pandemic were pathetic and could not be blamed on the Royal Mail.
Bullion by post are good for Gold, But personally I use another company now. I use Goldsilver.be. 

However the shipping is Extremely high. That being said, no one monitors how much Gold I have .. Cool

Rod Panhard and denby like this post

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:48 pm
AceBullion wrote:Did you get your forum prize yet  @kimchi

I did - very many thanks indeed  @AceBullion !!!

I have opened the package to make sure all is present and correct (it is, of course!). The only problem is, I have lost my glasses so cannot see the detail on the coins! So, I have no idea really what I am looking at! An African (always welcome!) prehistoric something and an even more intriguing 1/4 (?) ounce that looks fantastic and perhaps Mayan calendar or the like (?).

As soon as i can rectify the situation I will do so of course and make a post about my absolutely (FREE - just for using the forum and being online for he live draw!) fantastic winnings, thanks so much again  Very Happy

My 'lucky underpants' post may or may not be separate  Cool

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:53 pm

A great and very fair review indeed in my opinion Very Happy

(Sorry not to detract from this but I may make a thread about Bullion By Post, if there isn't one already.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum