The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Trader UK review

+7
dingy1688
SilverTrader
denby
AceBullion
The Cat's Mother
Admin
SanMarino
11 posters
Go down
SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
Posts : 142
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:41 am
Ow Dear God
This explains that woman who 3 days ago walked up to me and started stroking my tummy with her other hand outstretched as if expecting something in return !

Sadly I bubble wrapped her up in my traditional babushka style packaging and sent her to the Royal Mint as a return where she has no doubt been forcably recruited to work with the other umpa lumpa's on the production line :-(
If only someone had warned me about this review that poor woman would now be living out her life happily at home rather than scratching up bullion coins out of frustration & despair.

Disclaimer
Royal Mint quality controll is in no way affected by the Random customers I have giftwrapped and posted to the royal mint as part of the umpa lumpa recruitment program and any drop in quality controll is purely incidental
sincerely martin

Admin, tray and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3413
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:40 pm
"This explains that woman who 3 days ago walked up to me and started stroking my tummy with her other hand outstretched as if expecting something in return !"

Before @kimchi and @Admin start leaping to conclusions, can I absolutely deny that this woman was me. If it had been Martin would still be too busy running to post on the Forum. And I have an alibi.

Admin and Bondie like this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
Posts : 142
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:44 pm
I can confirm that i have read the statement from the alibi in question and it's clear to me that this person is gramatically challenged
mostly by the cat's mother to be honest !
The 56 red ink corrections on the 2 page document in question is mind numbing to say the least but i can't help feeling that the B minus with comment ( must try harder ) was a little overkill.
Sincerely martin

Admin and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3413
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:56 pm
SilverTrader wrote:I can confirm that i have read the statement from the alibi in question and it's clear to me that this person is gramatically challenged
mostly by the cat's mother to be honest !
The 56 red ink corrections on the 2 page document in question is mind numbing to say the least but i can't help feeling that the B minus with comment ( must try harder ) was a little overkill.
Sincerely martin
You forgot to mention that the document was double-spaced. Plenty of room for red ink.
I haven't even started on your posts yet  @SilverTrader ! Just as soon as  @Admin restores my editing privileges on this post ....... Twisted Evil  If you want to bribe him not to, move fast.

Bondie likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3464
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:26 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
SilverTrader wrote:I can confirm that i have read the statement from the alibi in question and it's clear to me that this person is gramatically challenged
mostly by the cat's mother to be honest !
The 56 red ink corrections on the 2 page document in question is mind numbing to say the least but i can't help feeling that the B minus with comment ( must try harder ) was a little overkill.
Sincerely martin
You forgot to mention that the document was double-spaced. Plenty of room for red ink.
I haven't even started on your posts yet  @SilverTrader ! Just as soon as  @Admin restores my editing privileges on this post ....... Twisted Evil  If you want to bribe him not to, move fast.
Yikes
It should be working by now. I just double checked..... it is working when I tested it.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3413
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:32 pm
Hi @Admin . Yes it looks to be back on, but it wasn't when I posted. Thank you very much. The only thing lacking now is a red option for when I edit a certain someone's missives.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3413
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:36 am
SilverTrader wrote:Ow Dear God
This explains that woman who 3 days ago walked up to me and started stroking my tummy with her other hand outstretched as if expecting something in return !

Sadly I bubble wrapped her up in my traditional babushka style packaging and sent her to the Royal Mint as a return where she has no doubt been forcably recruited to work with the other umpa lumpa's on the production line :-(
If only someone had warned me about this review that poor woman would now be living out her life happily at home rather than scratching up bullion coins out of frustration & despair.

Disclaimer
Royal Mint quality controll  is in no way affected by the Random customers I have giftwrapped and posted to the royal mint as part of the umpa lumpa recruitment program and any drop in quality controll is purely incidental
sincerely martin
Hi  @SilverTrader Has she left a review on Trust Pilot yet?

Admin likes this post

SanMarino
SanMarino
Posts : 227
Join date : 2022-06-05

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:35 am
Silvertrader, do you ever sell 5oz coins?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3464
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:46 am
SanMarino wrote:Silvertrader, do you ever sell 5oz coins?
@SilverTrader  @SanMarino

I do believe he has a 5oz Round in stock but you would need to email him directly. 

I will let him know your after something, or he can see this post. 

But I have never seen him sell 5oz coins. If there is something you want the best thing is to email him through his website, he does reply and will get back to you when he can. 

Tell him the crazy Yank sent you.  Razz
SanMarino
SanMarino
Posts : 227
Join date : 2022-06-05

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:14 pm
Thanks for the info, it was nothing particular more for a friend who only collects 10oz coins (I don’t know why!) but we where chatting last night and he was thinking of starting on 5oz coins but stated there is not a lot of choice from UK dealers.



Admin and AceBullion like this post

dingy1688
dingy1688
Posts : 73
Join date : 2021-08-25

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:13 pm
kimchi wrote: None better in the UK for what he does imvho Very Happy  

agreed

Admin and Bondie like this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
Posts : 142
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:11 am
HI Sanmarino,
I try not to stock the 5 ounce coins mainly because its impossible to get hold of replacment capsules, it's hard enough to get replacment 10 oz capsules
Also there are only a few worth getting mainly the Australian lunar, kookaburra maybe and the premium on the 5 oz coins can be a little silly
so basically i stick to 1oz, 2oz, 10oz coins then 100g 250g 500g & kilogram bars
sincerely martin

Admin, CanadianGoldHunter, denby, ilank14, SanMarino and Bondie like this post

avatar
Kimchi
Guest

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:56 pm
SilverTrader wrote:HI Sanmarino,
I try not to stock the 5 ounce coins mainly because its impossible to get hold of replacment capsules, it's hard enough to get replacment 10 oz capsules
Also there are only a few worth getting mainly the Australian lunar, kookaburra maybe and the premium on the 5 oz coins can be a little silly
so basically i stick to 1oz, 2oz, 10oz coins then 100g 250g 500g & kilogram bars
sincerely martin

Would you stock them for a tickle?
SanMarino
SanMarino
Posts : 227
Join date : 2022-06-05

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:11 pm
Silver trader

Thank you for explaining your position, it makes perfect sense

Admin likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
Posts : 142
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:14 pm
Anytime SanMarino :-)
As for you Kimchi ! no tickling unless you want a new career as an umpa lumpa at the royal Mint :-)

Admin, The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3413
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:52 pm
Hi  @SanMarino . Your friend may be interested in a dealer in France, J P Verdavoir (sells on eBay as Bequet, and I've bought from him without any problems). He has a dozen 5 oz coins listed at present although, as Martin said, the premium is fierce. At the moment he has an offer of free shipping with first orders over €50.
I've put a link in to that page on his website:
https://jpverdavoir.fr/fr/4-pieces-argent?q=Poids-5+Onces

Admin, denby, SanMarino and Bondie like this post

SanMarino
SanMarino
Posts : 227
Join date : 2022-06-05

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:35 pm
Silvertrader,
Asking for a friend who is too busy (lazy!) to set up an account on the forum, but have you ever and will you in the future have Scottsdale stackers for sale?

I was chatting with another forum member and realised I had forgot to ask you a while ago.

Admin likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
Posts : 142
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:07 pm
HI Sanmarino,
Sorry to hear about your snoozy friend :-)
No mate it's not on the cards sorry

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

SanMarino
SanMarino
Posts : 227
Join date : 2022-06-05

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:39 pm
Thanks for confirming

I am not a fan of the coin but I know others are.

Admin and SilverTrader like this post

SanMarino
SanMarino
Posts : 227
Join date : 2022-06-05

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:12 am
Another successful purchase from silver trader including a beautiful Fenrir .

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

Lifeaddict
Lifeaddict
Posts : 3
Join date : 2023-02-28

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:19 am
Just bought some more coins from silver trader, amazing coins, and takes good care in not only shipping but the coins quality. 😆 I’m addicted and will buy more. Thank you

Admin, The Cat's Mother, denby, SanMarino, tray, anch, Bondie and Lifeaddict like this post

anch
anch
Posts : 47
Join date : 2022-08-11

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:47 pm
I am amazed with the speed and level of service every time I order from Silver Trader, superb. I only wish you also sold some small quantities of gold.

denby likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 480
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:34 pm
I like how every order is like a game of pass the parcel. The anticipation grows as you open the 7 envelopes to get to the prize!

denby and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3413
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:40 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I like how every order is like a game of pass the parcel. The anticipation grows as you open the 7 envelopes to get to the prize!
Only seven? You must have caught him on a busy day.

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie
Posts : 333
Join date : 2023-01-04
Age : 59
Location : Scotland

Silver Trader UK review  - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Trader UK review

Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:15 pm
I have to say @SilverTrader is a bit of a legend. Great stock, prices and service. I don't think I've had more than three padded envelopes to open though - should I feel rejected and wounded? Very Happy

Admin and denby like this post

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum